Nowadays GPS technology simplifies to track your car somewhere you are. If you have a number of drivers in your family then GPS tracker is durable not only this but with employees for business use over preventing vehicle theft. Many paid GPS car trackers are available in the market but here we have some free car trackers, So you don’t need to pay again and again for tracking your car location
Top 10 Best Hidden GPS Tracker For Car In 2020
The invisible trackers, in particular, are great for keeping your car safe, knowing its location anytime, and monitoring different driver habits. Check it out among the awesome and excellent quality of GPS devices that we can use for your car. Are found.
Do you need the GPS locator for the car to keep you from having to worry about these unexpected events? But before you get one, first check what you can get if you have a car tracking device spied on:
- Secretly track a car and look for stolen assets.
- Monitor driving, especially for teens who recently got a driver’s license.
- Give unrelated evidence to the insurance agency (traffic accident)
- Easily manage company vehicles.
As a goal changes, attention also needs to be on choosing the secret tracking device for the car.
So, next, I appreciate you to the 10 best GPS trackers (hidden and high ranking) for the car, which escapes rigorous research and numerous comparisons.
And, at the end of this article, I also list how to choose the right car tracker.
1. Spy Tec STI GL300 Mini Portable Real Time Personal and Vehicle GPS Tracker
One of the most popular vehicle GPS trackers in the market, SpyTech STI_GL300 is a permanent solution that offers close to 100% vehicle location, thanks to all-time of GPS tracking. The three-axis velocity indicator help simplify to find the car’s height (and is updated so frequently as every five seconds).
Geographical fencing or boundaries are easy to do if you want to leave a specific zone and get real-time vehicle notifications. Measuring 1.5 x 0.9 x 2.7 inches in size, the STI easily slips anywhere inside the vehicle and, with motion activation battery life, can last up to two weeks or longer before needing a recharge.
Tracking reports are available on both desktops and mobile tools, and you can also receive text or email alerts when the car exits a geo-fencing zone. The statistics are stored exceed 365 days on each device, starting each month at 36-25 per month.
- Advanced and compact
- Can easily track people, things, or anything, without interruption.
- Google works in real-time based on maps and tracks.
- Sends email or text as soon as someone enters or exits the area.
- No fee is required for installation or activation.
- Tracks accurately without interruption.
- It’s very easy to set up.
- Alerts you whenever there is a departure or entry.
- Poor battery life.
- Does not work in rural areas.
2. GPS Tracker – Optimus 2.0 Bundle with Twin Magnet Case
Spy can never be more efficient and more reliable than the GPS tracking device of Optimus Tracker. What sets it up is its mini size, which assures its transport, while its internal motion sensor keeps the battery regular when needed.
Right from alerting you to high-speed, moving or low battery to notifying you of the position for 30 seconds from start to finish, Optimus 2.0 is an upgrade to 10 seconds and comes in a dual magnet situation.
Comes pre-installed with the Android and iPhone app, it keeps track of any time and benefits investigators with its special routing feature. Car invisible GPS trackers usually have magnets built-in.
However, it uses an external twin magnet case for magnetic superior magnetic properties, and the raw material is the strongest of the permanent magnet.
- It comes with a twin magnet case that keeps the tracker safe and secure.
- Pressing the center button on the tracker sends the user as alerts emails and messages.
- Alerts, alerts are sent for speeding, departure or entry to a particular area.
- Prompt the user when the battery charge is low.
- Very easy to use and configure.
- Battery life is excellent and works long hours.
- Comes in a waterproof case.
- Not well compatible with Google Maps.
- Tracks data with slow speed.
3. MOTOsafety GPS Vehicle Tracker
Now install your GPS tracker with Moto Safety and let your teens roam. Definitely it’s a great tracking device that enables you to continue the exact path where and how it operates.
Whether it’s speed, location, traffic, or direction, you’ll keep an eye on it all the time. This will help you complete your teen driving course with this tracker. Instead of activating the 3G service, you will get updated 3G car tracking coverage every moment.
- A great GPS tracking device that lets your child complete a driving course and keep you updated on their progress.
- Updates vehicle entrances and exits according to map ID.
- When the curfew times are a curfew, the curfew times can be set and alerts are sent accordingly.
- Plugging in the OBD II port does not take time and effort to install.
- Can monitor your child’s driving skills perfectly.
- Sends alerts even during unsafe hours.
- Accessible and setup.
- Often captures incorrect data.
- The latest at a slow rate.
4. GPS Tracker, ABLEGRID 12000mAh GT021 Real Time Magnetic Hidden Tracking Device Locator
Experience real-time global tracking and multi-purpose with ABLEGRID GT021, a technologically-enhanced GPS tracker. With a variety of features ranging from voice monitoring to the paths you receive from vibration alerts, the 21st Century GPS tracker features a geo-fence that will help your children and the elderly know what it is like.
It also helps to detect. No need to install, the ABLEGRID GT021 is built with a strong magnet that makes it easier to fix. In addition, you get alerts when low power, speed, and hazard factors are present.
It operates on a 12000mAh battery, which is a low loss and high variability and even sends vibration alerts to your notes via notifications which makes it one of the best hidden tracking devices for cars. Is.
- Equipped with multi-functional intelligence, ABLEGRID GT021 lets you keep track of your valuables as well as your loved ones.
- Support voice monitoring that enables activity around GPS trackers.
- Keeps you informed when low power is available.
- Record everything from speed, position to direction and routes.
- 12000mAh battery-powered.
- Detects health items and individuals.
- Installation is not necessary.
- No complications to install.
- unnecessary to insert sim card.
- The September process included errors.
5. AMERICALOC GL300W
The more compact the GPS tracker is, the better, and the American GL300W is just as spectacular in this regard. What to Invest in a Car driver It is important that it contains an excellent life duration which will last for hours.
Never version, this mini realtime GPS tracker may be traced from any device, whether it’s a tablet, computer or smartphone. In fact, it may be able to detect a one year history for your convenience. You will receive a timely warning for any movement, speeding, parking, low battery, etc.
When moving, you’ll continue to be updated for duration and you may configure it up for 10 to 60 seconds. Now install this tracker in your son’s car and enjoy the peace of mind as long as he is sitting on the steering wheel.
- Compact in size that is easy to fit.
- Supports 1 year track record history.
- Keeps you alert during unpleasant activities.
- Updates very slowly.
- Charging electricity is not good.
6. Anysun Vehicle Car GPS Tracker Tk103b with Remote Control
Anysun brings you a brand new GPS tracking device that will also depend on the GPRS and GSM networks. Based on these networks, the tracking device will be capable of monitoring, stabilizing security, setting emergency alarm settings and more.
No matter how far your target is, this advanced GPS tracker will let you track everything by sending an SMS. Data storage is an interesting feature that automatically records the tracking situation and alerts you accordingly.
Alarm off, low battery alarm, SOS alarm, movie alarm or geo-fan alarm, GPS tracker with 500 mAh battery and standby time of up to 4 hours keeps you alert at all times. So, if you are interested for a better hidden GPS tracker for the car, this is certainly one.
- It’s very simple to set up.
- A suspicious activity activates a theft alarm.
- Not appropriate for 4G service.
- Works on 2G networks that are out of date.
7. Vyncs Real Time 3G Car GPS Tracking
Decline the extra cost every month? Unlike other car real-time GPS trackers, you do not need to pay an additional monthly fee for the Vyncs Real Time 3G Car GPS Tracking.
The Vyncs GPS tracker for the car is powered by Egnac’s patented integrated car technology. Good reputation in fleet management and technology solutions and logistics.
Instead, it dues a one-time fee and provides up to 1 year (including SIM cards and network data) services. And it’s true that you can benefit from a 30-day free test.
Also, please note that its first use also charges a one-time startup fee of 29.99. And next year, it will cost $ 68.95. Assuming you don’t need a GPS tracker, this is your smart choice.
In addition to app notifications, geofencing, real-time monitoring, and timely warnings, the car also provides GPS tracker error codes that inform you of the vehicle’s health, such as fuel consumption reports. , Engine lights and emissions information.
This device is updated every 3 minutes and had no battery required (use OBD or 12V power adapter).
- Annual fee, no extra monthly payment.
- Including frequently used features
- The frequency of the update can be upgraded to 60/30/15 seconds.
- Available in 177 countries (most of North America)
- Easy installation, real-time reporting, reasonable activation fee.
- device cost.
8. Automatic PRO AUT-350
You can now turn your car into a smart car with automatic Pro-Out 350 with which you can access your car via the OBDII port. Once you’ve completed the initial setup, utilize unlimited monitoring of your vehicle at no extra cost.
Knowing the status of your car at any time can keep you from accidents and other accidents. It is also possible to connect your car to your smart thermostat, Amazon Echo, as well as other friends of your digital life to eliminate its potential.
Its AutoPro feature enabled us to know if you need roadside assistance after an accident so that trained professionals can contact it as well.
The automated app available on iOS and Android platforms could assist you to assess your car’s current status as well as check out vehicle issues, such as engine light from your tablet or smartphone.
The built-in 3G chip allows you to obtain the best use of the Internet without having to keep tabs on your car at all times.
Automated Pro applications could facilitate you with useful information about your driving habits and the ultimate impact on your vehicle.
- Provides comprehensive data on driving habits.
- The data collected is confidential and only you can retrieve it.
- It’s easy to find your driving data with a step-by-step guide.
- Clean and attractive web interface that can be easily navigated.
- Once you arrive at a complex network reception anywhere, a cellular 3G connection may not be able to meet your needs.
9. MasTrack OBD Real Time GPS Vehicle Tracker
Mass Tracker tracking device is just like your personal auto technician. It is directly connected to the diagnostic port that is underneath the dashboard and monitors the vehicle’s location, detects excessive cheapness by drivers, for example, maintenance services, oil Includes reminders of key changes, etc.
It also offers a free 12-month premium service, after which service charges may vary. It’s a small device that links exactly into the OBD seaport of any vehicle.
It doesn’t require any gadget, everything you got to do is plug in the device and it’s prepared. It is mostly used by businesses to track vehicles that can reduce travel costs and fuel costs. In this way, it helps improve customer service.
It is also used by families who promote driver safety and promote healthy driving habits. You have unlimited access to monitor the driver and thus help families monitor their young child.
- No installation required.
- Accessible and operate.
- Contain a maintenance memorial.
- Accompanies a 12-month premium service.
- There are several levels of service to purchase.
- Real-time GPS updates every 1 minute.
- Unlimited email and text message alert for tampering, speeding, geofence and more.
- Written texts are not subject to the same thread as this one which makes it vague.
- Some users have complained about plugging and plugging the device into work.
- Customer service is not so good.
10. LINXUP OBD WITH 3G GPS SERVICE & GPS SYSTEM
The Linx up PASS 1P1 OBD Vehicle Tracker promises widespread tracking areas. It operates in Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
This tracking device supports mobile connectivity with 3G connectivity every month.
Promises a reasonable price of 22.99. I can quickly identify product locations and update every minute. It sends alerts directly to the mobile device or the user’s computer.
The product maker claims to provide 100% accurate GPS reporting with the use of Google Maps.The item claims to be easy to install on any vehicle’s OBD port.
This wired GPS tracker will be installed underneath the dashboard of the car using its three simple wires. The fast startup manual included in the package is easy to start the device.
The product provides a free mobile application that supports both Apple and Android devices. For fleets, this product can provide a daily rating of each car or vehicle.
There are several metrics in rating, such as stops, slowdowns, high-speed activity, and more. It contains the driver’s safety score system.
Anyone can set up virtual boundaries on the map or geofence to mark important locations so GPS can monitor when the vehicle enters or exits. The product maker also offers a one-month free fee within 30 days of purchase.
- As a wide cover, it can be used in Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
- Easy to install in a three standard wired car.
- The app is available on both iOS and Android devices.
- GPS is easy to activate.
- Daily ratings can provide several metrics such as S, based on slow, fast activity and safety score.
- Virtual limits can be set on the map.
- One month’s service fee waived.
- Canceling a subscription service is difficult.
- The app easily drains the battery of a mobile device.
- The app freezes now and then.
- Many consumers get a monthly fee.